2023 Wish List for Christmas, Chanukah, and seasonal celebrations:
Technology, Educational Toys, Engaging Crafts, Books, and Stories:
- Lenru Bluetooth Portable Speakers: The best speakers for our kids will be sturdy, Bluetooth-enabled, and high-capacity (with 10 hour/ 60-song playtime). $18-$24.
- Height Adjustable Kids Art Easel: Added to the Wish List by our Recreation Coordinators to encourage child self expression, this art easel is adjustable for height. The preferred model on the Amazon Gift registry is $69.99.
- Educational Toys and Engaging Craft Kids: Kits like the National Geographic Gemstone Dig Kit and Paint Your Own Moon can be super engaging and enable the imagination to travel. $15-24.
- Toys and Games: What may be popular with our children this season are Squishmellow plush animals, Playskool Elefun Busy Ball Popper, Exploding Kittens Burrito Throw, Coco Mellon Wheels on the Bus, and more…. $5-45.
- Amazon Gift Registry: Our recreation team elves have created an online Amazon registry that includes super fun and therapeutic toys that are proven to be winners for our children and youth.
Please check out the link to our Amazon registry for EH Holiday gift ideas: https://www.amazon.ca/registries/gl/guest-view/1GJZRZLKCMB9K
- Gift Cards are always needed:
- Uber Gift cards that can be used for either food or transportation
- Teen Gift Cards: Nintendo eShop, Sephora, McDonald’s, Apple/iTunes, AMC/Cineplex
- Restaurant Gift cards for parent nights out: The Keg, Milestones, AMC/Cineplex
- Family gift cards: Walmart, President’s Choice, Amazon
- Groceries: Grocery Cards are a year-round priority, with $25 dollar increments allowing the best flexibility for supporting our clients and families.
- Christmas “hampers” or benevolent funds for families in crisis: For families receiving hospice care who have the greatest need, all the “holiday ingredients” may be needed to participate in seasonal celebrations, including grocery gift cards for festive seasonal meals, plus a small gift for each of the immediate family members to lift their spirits in the holiday season. Sponsor one family with a donation of $200-$250, and our hospice team will coordinate a personalized Christmas “hamper” or benevolent care gift for a family. Generally, about 25 families fall into this category each year.
- To read Ava’s Story:
- Please donate now to the FRANK LEO & ASSOCIATES 2023 campaign (you will receive an immediate charitable tax receipt when you donate online through the secure Emily’s House/Philip Aziz Centre website):
Thank you for bringing joy to these children and families.
Merry Christmas, happy Chanukah, and best wishes for your seasonal celebrations!